Service Offerings - Finance
If you need assistance, you can find contact information for your SSC staff member on the Find SSC Staff page.
Your SSC staff are ready to assist with the following aspects of travel and expense:
- Verify funding source
- Setup new Vendor/Proxy
- Create Travel Authorization
- Assist with travel bookings/purchases
- Create travel Expense Report/KUEA Travel Check Request and submit with supporting documentation
Request a Travel Authorization or Help Booking Travel
To contact your SSC, please use the Travel Request Form or contact your SSC finance staff member. To assist your SSC team member in booking your travel, it is helpful to provide information about your trip using the form below—you can choose to complete the form and submit information you may know about your plans. We look forward to working with you to meet your travel needs.
Request a Reimbursement for Travel Expenses
To be reimbursed for expenses, please submit the Expense Reimbursement form with receipts to your SSC staff member. You can do this two ways:
Your SSC staff are ready to assist with the following aspects of procurement:
- Finalize funding source
- Complete purchase
- Initiate payment and submit supporting documentation
- Conduct initial audit for allowability
Your SSC staff are ready to assist with the following aspects of candidate and honorarium processing:
- Assist with travel arrangements and accommodations
- Verify funding source and completeness of documentation
- Process KUPPS Check Request and submit for guest
- Forward complete documentation to Budget Office for candidate
Candidate and Honorarium Forms
Your SSC staff are available to process reimbursements for visitors (potential employees, students, and guests) to your program and process honoraria payments.
Request Help Booking Travel for a Visitor
To book travel for a visitor, please use the Candidate and Honorarium Request form below or contact your SSC finance staff member. The form below offers two options:
- Fill in your name and email and your SSC contact will follow up with you to get more information; or,
- To enable your SSC team member to book travel, it is helpful to provide information about your visitor's trip using the Candidate and Honorarium Request Form.
Request Reimbursement for a Visitor
To be reimbursed for expenses, please have the visitor submit the two forms below and receipts to your staff member. You can do this two ways:
Your SSC staff are ready to assist with the following aspects of tuition and scholarships:
- Provide department with KUEA funding projections
- Complete scholarship forms
- Send award notifications
Your SSC staff are ready to assist with the following aspects of deposit processing:
- Courier service will take deposits to the Bursar's Office
- Key deposit information into PeopleSoft
- Prepare KUEA Deposit Form and take deposit to KUEA
Click here for a detailed service menu of the processes, including the breakdown between what you should do and what the SSC will do.